• Campus-wide wayfinding project underway at University of Alaska Anchorage (October 2018)
The University of Alaska Anchorage will contain the full suite of ClickAndGo's products. These include tactile maps, low vision maps, narrative routes, and iBeacons.
• ClickAndGo Wayfinding Maps launches at Swarthmore College (September 2018)
• ClickAndGo Wayfinding Maps launches at Teachers College - Columbia University (September 2018)
• Safe Passage: ADA kiosks and tactile maps guide the disabled (January 2017).
Article by By Lori Shridhare in Sign Builder Illustrated Magazine. "As a society, we are increasingly respecting the wayfinding needs of the disability community and understanding that we have an obligation to provide safe and reasonable access to public buildings, parks and public transit,” says Joe Cioffi.
• Indoor Airport Wayfinding for Blind and Visually Impaired Travelers (December 2016).
Technical report by the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Aviation Administration. "The advantage of the ClickandGo narrative mapping service is that the maps (comprised of verbal descriptions and high-contrast print and symbols) are designed by O&M professionals and customized to each facility."
• DC Metro Brings Accessibility to their Subway Transit System (November 2014).
Washington DC implements ground-breaking accessibility in their subway system using ClickAndGo Navigation, garnering national and international press coverage.
• ClickAndGo Navigation at the M-Enabling Summit in Washington DC (June 2014).
The annual global summit for accessibility technology adopts ClickAndGo Navigation as its on-site wayfinding solution.
• Columbia University's Teachers College Complements Their Wayfinding Kiosks with ClickAndGo Navigation (January 2014).
"We believe this represents the first project anywhere that delivers an accessible body of data for a previously inaccessible visual kiosk system."